Local multiplayer arena first person shooter.
Cats aboard a space carrier crash landing down to Earth, must in badass mech suits, to determine who gets to take the escape shuttle.
• Team: Epic MegaBois ’19
• Team Size: 5 people
• Role: Technical Designer
• Duration: 7 Days
• Platform: PC Windows
• Engine: Unreal Engine 4
• Genre: First Person Shooter
• Designing and implementing combat mechanics, player controls, and game camera, and creating player animations
(blocked out character in Blender to be able to start implementing game camera early on;
realised animations for shooting and melee using UE4 actor sequence)
• Designing and implementing main game loop and related game systems
• Implementing bot players with basic AI used to allow us developers to test our own features autonomously
• Created a vision for, then shot and edited the gameplay trailer
• Coordinating individual team members to ensure we would be working towards the same vision and goals
• Mentored and provided technical assistance to fellow developers
(example: teaching team mate possible solutions to a UI challenge)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.